Accredited by Services SETA – 12485
Duration of training:
- 7 Days (theory and practical exposure)
IRT Training entry requirements:
- NQF level 1 communication(language) and mathematics (numeracy skills) or ABET Level 4
Qualification to which the unit standard is linked
|SAQA ID||NQF Level||Credits||Qualification title|
|36233||2||120||National Certificate: Specialist Hygiene and Cleaning Services|
|Unit standard ID||NQF Level||Credits||Unit standard title|
|377740||2||5||Use a high-pressure water surface cutting system|
This unit standard spells out the key procedures, equipment used and requirements for a successful task completion involving high pressure jetting system for the cutting and breaking of cleaning surfaces.
Learners credited with this unit standard will be able to use a high-pressure water jetting system to cut and break surfaces.
- Prepare to use a high-pressure water cutting system
- Operate the high-pressure water jetting system to cut surfaces, and
- Perform end of task procedure