IRT Training are presenting five different water jetting application courses (each a three day course). All five courses have been integrated with the necessary safety awareness sections.
- High Pressure Water Cleaning
- Pipe & Tube Cleaning
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Breaking & Removal of Concrete
- Surface Preparation
Each of the five courses has a theoretical, as well as practical evaluation, and wil be presented at our training facility in Sasolburg. Permitting the client has the appropriate facilities and equipment, training can also be done on site.
- The Water Jetting Association of the UK (RTM Accredited Training Provider Registration No. 208-10).
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Registration with the Services SETA pending.
- The staff employed in the training, assessment and moderation are competent and have the necessary qualifications.
- Unit Standard ID 377740 “Use a high pressure water surface cutting system.”
- Unit Standard ID 377721 “Use a high pressure water jetting system to prepare a surface.”
- Unit Standard ID 377722 “Use a high pressure water jetting system to clean surfaces.”
- Unit Standard ID 377761 “Operate a high pressure water pipe or tube bundle cleaning system.”