Accredited by Services SETA – 12485
Duration of training:
- 7 Days (theory and practical exposure)
IRT Training entry requirements:
- NQF level 1 communication(language) and mathematics (numeracy skills) or ABET Level 4
Qualification to which the unit standard is linked
|SAQA ID||NQF Level||Credits||Qualification title|
|36233||2||120||National Certificate: Specialist Hygiene and Cleaning Services|
|Unit standard ID||NQF Level||Credits||Unit standard title|
|377761||2||5||Operate a high-pressure water pipe or tube bundle cleaning system|
Specialised equipment is used for this function.
In order to do this successfully, learners should be aware of the risks involved, should be able to use the equipment and follow standard procedures for the job activities involved.
Learners credited with this unit standard will be able to use a high-pressure water jetting system to clean pipe or tube bundles.
- Prepare to clean pipes or tube bundles
- Use a high-pressure water jetting system to clean pipes or tube bundles, and
- Perform end of task procedures