Accredited by merSETA – 17-QA/ACC/1327/17
Duration of training:
- 5 Days (theory and practical)
IRT Training entry requirements:
- This unit standard has been designed as part of a progression.
- It is one of a series of unit standards for business relations in the field of manufacturing and engineering
|Unit standard ID||NQF Level||Credits||Unit standard title|
|12466||2||4||Explain the individual`s role within business|
The learning outcomes in this unit standard also contribute to the exit level outcomes required for various manufacturing and engineering qualifications.
Qualifying learners can explain their role within a business and their rights, contributions and responsibilities.
They are able to demonstrate an understanding of how a business functions, organisational structures, organisational culture and procedures and concepts.
- Discuss the rights of an employee within the workplace
- Identify and explain the structures, culture and procedures and concepts within an organisation
- Discuss how business functions, and
- Reflect on the individual’s role within the organisation