Accredited by merSETA – 17-QA/ACC/1327/17
Duration of training:
- 15 Days (theory and practical exposure)
IRT Training entry requirements:
- Communication at NQF Level 1
Qualification to which the unit standard is linked
|SAQA ID||NQF Level||Credits||Qualification title|
|36233||2||120||National Certificate: Specialist Hygiene and Cleaning Services|
|Unit standard ID||NQF Level||Credits||Credits|
|377721||2||3||Use a high-pressure water jetting system to prepare a surface|
In addition, they would acquire knowledge of how it affects employees in the workplace and impacts on their rights and responsibilities.
The importance of industry and company policies pertaining to HIV/AIDS is also discussed.
- Explain the main concepts and aspects of HIV/AIDS
- Describe the regulatory framework for HIV/AIDS with regard to the workplace, and
- Explain the impact of HIV/AIDS in the workplace